|Location||Lahore, Lahore, Pakistan|
|Date Posted||October 12, 2021|
|Qualifications||Master’s in Supply Chain Management|
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||-- Not Mentioned --|
|Send Resume firstname.lastname@example.org|
Looking for "Strategic Purchaser" for our multinational client based in Lahore.
· Negotiate, create and maintain supply contracts with suppliers and communicate results to the internal stakeholders in defined area of responsibility and/or handle supplier relations to maintain, improve and develop performance in supplier and related processes.
· Liaison with all category managers globally for contracts/ agreements review.
· Manage and/or develop supply performance in order to meet set targets for quality, delivery time, cost and lead time.
· Review and verify technical specifications and requirements as basis for request for quotations in cooperation with engineering organizations.
· Maintain supply data to relevant systems in defined area of responsibility.
· Participate in the creation of the category strategy and/or action plan and its implementation.
· Participate in or execute supplier audits and follow-up the audit action plan.
· Secure supplier capacity to meet future demands.
· Execute and/or support supplier selection.
· Participate in make or buy decision making.
· Proactively work to enable cross-divisional, cross-organizational and supplier cooperation.
· Gather and analyze spend and supplier data as well as execute benchmarking in order to continuously improve and enhance the supplier network.
· Continuous monitoring of Contracts/ Agreements/ Purchase Orders dates.
· Ensures applicable terms & conditions and NDA are in place
· Uploads local contracts in central repository
· Highly motivated individual looking for professional development
· Strong verbal and written communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
· Presentation skills
· Teamwork skills
· Problem solving and decision making
· Customer Understanding
· Legal Knowledge (Must)
· Sourcing and Supplier Process Knowledge
· Technical Knowledge
· Total Cost Awareness
· Having SAP knowledge/ work experience would be added advantage.
· Proficient with MS Excel, MS Word, MS Access and MS PowerPoint applications.
Education: Master’s in Supply Chain Management or equivalent
Experience: 5-8 years of Experience of strategic and / or operational contract management.
Please email your updated CV