|Date Posted||February 8, 2019|
|Qualifications||Graduation / Masters|
|Base Salary||-- Not Mentioned --|
|Send Resume email@example.com|
Position: Supervisory Associate
Work Hours: US – Central Time zone (PKT 06-30 PM to 03-30 AM): Monday to Friday. Holidays are per US federal holidays.
• Fluent in English (Oral & Written) as well as proficiency in Business Writing
• Active Email & related tools usage
• Advanced Level Microsoft Office Skills
• Conflict Resolution and positive verbal Communication
• General Ledger Accounting, Management & Financial Reporting, AP/AR Processes, Cash Flow Management and Reconciliation Function
• Budgeting & Forecasting along with usage of popular analysis tool is a plus
• Working knowledge of Quick Books or other Accounting Package will add value.
• Familiarity with US GAAP/GAAS will be an added advantage.
• 2+ Years in Big 4 Accounting Firm in Assurance or Advisory
• 2+ Years in Industry at a Top Tier Organization
• 4+ Years in a Mid-Tier Accounting Firm in Assurance or Advisory