|Date Posted||February 18, 2020|
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||-- Not Mentioned --|
|Send Resume firstname.lastname@example.org|
Looking For Dispensing Pharmacist-"Supply Chain" for our leading Pakistan based Multinational Pharmaceutical.
Qualification: minimum Pharm-D
Experience: minimum 1-2 years of experience in relevant field.
Further responsibilities include:
• Adhere to all aspects of the Health and Safety at work and Control of Substances Hazardous to Health, ensuring good hygiene, cleanliness and a safe environment in the dispensing Area.
• Ensure recording of humanity & temperature while dispensing.
• Preparing issue notes from SAP against received request from production/R&D or Quality department.
• Supervise inventory reconciliation activity and prepare report.
• Monitor daily GMP processes and documentation related to warehousing.
• Check & calculate the potency & adjustment based on quantities determination value provided by Quality control.
• Checking expiry and storage conditions (humidity, temperature & hygiene) of RM in WH.
• Check & identify the required material against bin card for quantities & expiration date.
Salary: 30K to 40K
Interested candidates may share their profiles