|Location||Rawalpindi/Islamabad, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Date Posted||September 10, 2021|
Production & Manufacturing
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||-- Not Mentioned --|
|Send Resume firstname.lastname@example.org|
Position:Warehouse Executive/Warehouse Officer
Experience: 2-3 years with the similar role
- Perform the Warehouse In / out activities with Zero conflict.
- Daily Stock Picking according to Invoice Summary and Transfer detail within two hours, for routine dispatch.
- 100% check the stock during dispatching for verification of invoices and sign off the document.
- Handed over the stock to Delivery Man after physical verification in presence of concern Driver / Delivery Man.
- Update of BIN Card on real time basis according to daily in / Out Transactions.
- Ensure 100% dispatching of all invoices on same day. In case of any delay, reason should be proper communicated to all concern.
- Ensure all outbound stock must be in processing Zone before handing over to concern.
- Perform the physical verification of inbound stock and share the observation to Warehouse Operations on same day for confirmation to Head Office team. In case of delay, communicate to all concern with accurate justification.
- Ensure that all the inbound stock must be lying in processing Zone until not acknowledged to concern.
- Processing Zone must be vacant on closure of day. In case of any stock availability, it should be proper marked with relevant detail on packed carton.
- Weight of inbound stock, where required.
- Ensure and check the basic health of DANY vehicle to avoid unnecessary delay on proceedings.
- Movement of repaired stock from RMA Warehouse according to provided schedule.
- Arrange the Internal movement of stock according to direction by Manager Warehouse.
- To ensure effective utilization of warehouse resources and optimize the operating cost.
- Arrange the daily Outbound according to dispatch plan within first half on daily basis. (for routine dispatch)
- Response of queries regarding inventory conflict, raised by Customer, Warehouse team, Sales team and Management on same day after physical verification of stock.
- Motivating, organizing the teamwork for maximum utilization of resources.
- Strong Coordination with Driver / Delivery Man to resolve the In-Transit issues.
- Ensure 100% attendance of down the line staff (Loaders, Drivers, Delivery Man) to avoid the delay in routine processing.
- Recording and reporting of Extra Duty hours (OT) for down the line staff after proper time verification.
- To ensure the upkeep of Warehouse floor from garbage and spitting etc.
- Perform the any task which being given by line manager according to business situation.
Candidates possessing relevant experience are requested to share their profiles by mentioning the position title in the subject line.