|Date Posted||September 21, 2020|
Healthcare & Medicine
|Career Level||Mid Level|
|Base Salary||-- Not Mentioned --|
|Send Resume firstname.lastname@example.org|
Web Designer Responsibilities:
- Conceptualizing creative ideas.
- Testing and improving the design of the website.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Working with different content management systems.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
Web Designer Requirements:
- Good understanding of content management systems.
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Knowledge of ASP.Net mvc5 will be plus point