|Date Posted||December 23, 2016|
Oil & Gas
|Qualification||Business Graduate MBA / BBA (Majors in Sales or Marketing)/Bachelor in general sciences having (Stat, Maths & Economics as major subjects) with on job exposure of Sales & Marketing in service industry is a must.|
|Experience||4 - 8 years|
|Salary Range||-- Not Mentioned --|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
• Partner with the core group to develop and execute strategic business plans, operational goals, and performance metrics that drive productivity and ensure a high level of satisfaction (clients, employees, suppliers and shareholders).
• Foresee all kind of potential risks to the business / brand and provide most appropriate solutions.
• Develop and retain team members, provide coaching and developmental opportunities that continuously build and expand both individual and team capabilities.
• Identify, analyze and resolve a wide range of technical, process, and operational issues providing quick and decisive solutions.
• Encourages collaboration and support of cross-functional business initiatives to ensure quick resolution of business issues.
• Manage all activities including planning, development, implementation, and maintenance of certification activity through designated team (coordination manager).
• Coordinate with other departments for the smooth running of day to day business and to facilitate team and clients
• Close coordination with the client to ensure that the client expectations are met.
• Ensure that the pre defined SLAs (service level agreements) and client expectations are met.
• Oversee strategy implementation to achieve continuous improvement in the efficiency and accuracy of the services.
• Assures that contract compliance, documentation and information is up to date.
• Provides the lead role in client communications in matters of support performance reporting, billing, systems, staffing, business development and complaints.
• Identify loopholes in the system and provide solutions.
• Fortnightly Report to the higher management. (on sales, coordination activity, revenue recognition, performance management).
• Submit monthly revenue sheet as per approved format to Finance & Accounts Department.