Marketing Lead with 13+ years of experience in FMCG and Consumer Durables.
- Brand Design: Having launched 2 brands in Pakistan and GCC, I have an In-depth experience of brand design, architecture and defining an efficient brand framework.
- Building Blocks: Strategizing and executing critical building blocks for Business growth and turnaround, such as ; product portfolio diversification, business development with private labels, foodservice and industrial customers, packaging differentiation, optimizing CoDB in retail channels across GCC and margin growth via sales growth, portfolio vs channel mix.
- Budget Management: Planning the SOS of consumer and trade marketing funds. Communication campaigns (ATL & BTL) , research and managing the media buying agencies to ensure ROI on brand health indicators.
- Margin Growth: Driving price and margin growth with SKU rationalization, portfolio upgradation and price efficiency. Regular management of sales, margins and spends to achieve bottom-line targets. Achieved 6ppt growth in Net Margin over 2 years.
- Processes: Have led cross functional initiatives for implementation of ERP modules for trade and consumer marketing. Design and implementation of an efficient S&OP process with forecasting, obsolescence management and ensuring strong communication across supply chain for swift sales supply.
- Retail Channel: Handled marketing activities for premium gourmet kiosks for Al Rifai involving innovations, shopper engagements, promotion and visibility activities.
- Private Labels and Foodservice channels: Have developed and managed private labels for key GCC retailers and B2B customers. Achieved YoY growth of 71% in Private labels and 27% in Foodservice channels in FY 17-18.
- International Experience: Able to swiftly adapt to diverse cultural, economic teams to build local insights and identify growth opportunities. Lived in UAE, Pakistan and Kuwait and worked across GCC, North Africa and Pakistani markets.
|Last Resume Update||January 29, 2019|
|Address||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|