Highly skilled, confident, motivated and energetic finance professional possessing vast experience and expertise in field of finance and accounts, which includes financial and management reporting, funds management, taxes, budgeting, planning, forecasting and financial modelling
Meticulous and particular expertise in practical implementation of IFRS, IAS, and ERP. Extensive work experience in analyzing financial conditions, identifying deviations and recommending solutions for improvements in operational activities.
Enthusiastic team player presenting great business acumen with positive attitude backed by practical experience and latest knowledge of advanced financial practices. Knowledgeable contriver and convincing communicator with demonstrated people management skills along with problem-solving and decision making abilities
Possesses strong ability to convert analytical results into actionable, business-relevant recommendations to facilitate management by creating an affirmative impression
|Last Resume Update||December 29, 2018|
Assistant Manager Finance
2) Skillfully reviewing management accounts of different segments of Company, identifying deviations and providing recommendations for improvement. Adeptly preparing business plans, rolling forecasts and budgets along with reviewing fixed assets, insurance, inventory, treasury, receivables and payables function
3) Productively preparing reports and presentations for BOD meetings. Professionally designing SOPs and third party agreements when required.
4) Filing annual income tax returns of Ferozsons Laboratories Limited and it’s associated companies. Also, managing various tax matters in consultation with company’s senior tax manager.
5) Managing investments portfolio worth more than Rs. 800 million by negotiating and collaborating with decision makers and decision influencers to help achieve investment goals. Actively managing and allocating exposure of funds between equities, money market and income funds. Effectively liasoning with various asset management companies, stock brokers and research analysts. Analyzing overall market index and individual scripts through fundamental and technical analysis
6) Successfully supervising & managing financial/operational activities related to employees’ fund (provident fund & workers profit participation fund) which includes financials preparation, co-ordination with trustees, annual certificate issuance to members against provident fund and WPPF distribution among employees etc.
Senior Finance Executive
Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA)
Associate Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA)
Other Professional & CPD Certificates
2) Certified Accounting Technician (CAT) from Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (UK)
3) Financial Modeling Using Advance Excel by ICMAP
4) Excelling in MS Excel Business Intelligence Tools by ACCA Pakistan
5) Taxation Laws by Softax Pakistan
6) Oracles Financial User End Training by ExD Pakistan
7) Companies Act 2017 by ACCA Pakistan
8) Personal Leadership by ACCA Pakistan
9) Financial Statements Analysis by ACCA Pakistan
10) Procedures of Foreign Exchange Hedging in Pakistan by ACCA Pakistan
11) Updates on IFRSs, IASs, ISAs and Taxation Laws organized by ACCA Pakistan
12) Communication, Presentation and IT Skills by SKANS School of Accountancy