My association with Assurance and Business Advisory Services Department (ABAS) of A. F. Ferguson & Co. (PwC Pakistan) for a period of more than 3.5 years, has enriched me professionally and equipped me with the traits of interactive and communication skills and working in competitive environment.
Throughout my association with PwC, I have been exposed to a wide spectrum of clients, with a variety of work experience has provided me with an insight of the key business processes within an organization, accounting and internal control systems, corporate governance and regulatory as well as accounting frameworks of an array of industries.
|Last Resume Update||March 30, 2015|
Audit Senior Associate
My responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Effective planning, budgeting, scoping and resource management for the assignments;
- Ensuring compliance with the requirements of International Standards on Auditing for audit engagements;
- Liaising with, and developing good working relationships with clients to deliver engagement expectations;
- Counseling and mentoring team members with focus on their learning experience;
- Conducting business and audit risk assessments through client meetings and via research & analysis;
- Providing advisory services to clients in respect of budgeting, planning, accounting treatment of complex transactions, taxation, compliance with corporate and secretarial practices and evaluation of design of internal controls; and
- Co-ordination with professionals in various fields like legal, actuarial, taxation and IT experts.
Bachelor of Commerce