I am an ACCA member and pursuing for ICAEW (3 papers remaining), having an experience of 3 Years and 6 Months. I have also completed Advance diploma in Accounting and business. I recently left job from Jaffer Brother (Pvt) Ltd as a Management trainee in Corporate Finance department. I have been also employed in K-Electric Ltd as a Finance trainee in Internal Audit department where I got an experienced in the latest audit practices and methodology in a fully computerized environment. I have assisted and conducted the various full scope statutory audits and consulting projects and also have experience in organization software’s including SAP, Oracle, E-Audit and also have good grip on Microsoft Excel/Adv Excel.
Core Competencies: Internal Controls, Financial Analysis, Risk Assessment, Budgeting, Bank Reconciliation, Leasing, Financial Reporting, Project Management, Client Relations
Technical Skills: Advance Excel, SAP IS-U and eAudit deployed in KE, ERP- Oracle, Proficient in use of FICO and MM modules of SAP, BEX analyzer and Qlikview dashboard, E-Audit (Audit Management Software) and Audit Command Language (ACL)
|Last Resume Update||January 3, 2019|
Management Trainee Officer
▪ Identify variances through ratios analysis between actual and budgeted financial results and write a variance report at the end of each reporting period.
▪ Assist the immediate supervisor in annual budgeting and financial planning by providing allocation and expense projections.
▪ Ensure the financial integrity of departmental and designated budgets by monitoring balances and expenditures.
▪ Provide assistance to the immediate supervisor by collecting, organizing, and analyzing financial and other statistical data for the preparation of financial and non-financial reports.
▪ Prepare bank reconciliation statement and ensure that cash amounts in a company's accounting ledgers agree with bank balances.
▪ Prepare monthly and forecasted cash flow reports, and identifies and evaluates variances with budgeted cash flow.
▪ Prepare lease schedule report for Manager and Auditors.
▪ Analysis of financial and operational information / statistics related to business operations to identify risk areas and deviations.
▪ Analyze reports which are extracted from BIM (Business Intelligence Module) and BEx Analyzer – SAP
▪ Assess the overall control environment with the purpose of detecting significant loss potential or fraud.
▪ Review of Internal Controls established within the company. Prepare process flows, perform test of controls (TOCs), substantive testing and compliance testing on the basis of risks identified based on overall audit program.
▪ Preparation and finalization of first draft audit report.
▪ Preparation of quarterly analysis of different KPIs of company for Board Audit Committee presentation.
▪ Made recommendations on the systems and procedures being reviewed. Reported to management on the findings, their impact on policies / procedures and activities of the department.