1. Solid knowledge of IT Support,Social Mobilization and Project Development.
2. Diverse experience as Team lead, Supervisor to handle several activities at a time.
3. Three year experience as a IT Team leader.
4. Two year experience as a Project Management/Community Mobilization.
5. Well-organized, self-motivated individual with ability to rapidly learn new tasks.
6. Effective communication, interpersonal, intuitive, analytical and leadership skills.
7. Member of National Youth Assembly Pakistan.
8. Possess Master degree in Computer Science.
|Last Resume Update||January 30, 2019|
Area Field Officer
Technical Support Officer-Team Lead
• Provided technical Support to Result Management
System (RMS) software.
• Acted as a source of information, Supervisor and Team Lead of Election
Commission Help Desk.
• Carries out supervising, coaching, call monitoring, training, reviewing of
Help Desk activities.
• Attends, follows up & resolves RO/DEO complaints.
• Carries out performance monitoring, measurement
• Assisting co-workers with everyday IT needs.
• Setting up new users and management of security, passwords and backup.
• Monitoring of the Internet and email usage of organization employees.
• Investigating and diagnosing network problems.
• Collection of IT usage statistics.
District Program Officer:
• Supported in the work plan implementation.
• MIS maintaining according to work plane activities.
• Collate information to ensure the quality of activities.
• Visiting the field and participating in program planning and review
• Supported in the identification, support and facilitation work
• Data transfer to the respective Go down and Central server.
• Purchased Day Opening & Closing. Supervision of the whole system.
• Staff training and development.
• Coordination with IT hardware support staff.
• Managed IT Operational and Supervised.
Master in Computer Science