QC Chemist position with HUNTSMAN TE Pak Pvt Ltd,
- 20th Aug.2009 to 31th Dec 2009 , Four Month Experience as Lab Chemist in Fauji Fertilize Bin Qasim ltd, Karachi, FFBL- KARACHI.
- 1st Jan 2010 to 31the Dec 2013, Lab Chemist in DYES I.P Lab in Clariant Textile, limited Pakistan.
- 1st Jan 2014 to 21th April 2017,Lab Chemist in DYES I.P Lab ARCHROMA Pakistan limited (Formerly Clariant Textile, limited Pakistan).
- 24th April 2017 to Date, QC Chemist in Huntsman TE Pak Pvt Ltd.
- Study effects of various methods of processing and packaging on compositions and properties of Dyestuffs.
- Development and application of dyestuffs Intermediate.
- Synthesis of Different Dyestuffs, and also check their applications.
- Generate new research ideas focused on sustainable dyestuff products and process.
- Analyze Organic and Inorganic Compounds to determine chemical and physical properties, composition, structure and reactions.
- To conduct tests of different RM (monomers, polymers, acrylic acid, ethylene glycol,sodium gluconate magnesium sulphate, sodium hydroxide,acidic acid etc.)
- To conduct analytical test of different softeners, silicons, fixers, foam test, cloud test free formaldehyde test.
- To develop, and customize products, equipment’s, formulas, processes and analytical methods.
- To conduct non-complex routine laboratory analyses such as stability testing, raw material testing, and synthetic In-process testing.
- To ensure that experiments are completed according to established Standard Operating Practices (SOP), Good Laboratory Practices (GLP).
- Following all applicable safety and slandered guidelines, such as company SOPs, GMP, MSDS and good documentation practice.
- Health and Safety practices and precautions are applicable at the workplace. (PPE-Goggles, Gloves, Helmet, Lab coat and safety shoes).
- Responsible to develop new testing methods, which allow them to more work efferent manner.
- Maintain knowledge of Laboratory information Management System (LIMS).
- Finished the training for QMS process.
- Non-conforming material handling (RM, intermediate & FG).
- Keep record of Retain samples of RM & FG Products.
- Maintain file of Lab instrument calibration & management.
- Standard operation procedure, (BVO) & Chemical risk analysis of all RM.
- FG & RM spec gap analysis review and updated according to standard specification.
- Spec reviewed completed for finished goods, raw materials.
- Update version with test method incorporating required change in existing specs.
- Prepare Lab equipment analysis report.
- Monthly review of Retain samples of FG & RM.
- Maintain Customer complains record with CAPA and RCA.
- Conduct JSA for Lab equipment’s.
- Preparation of IP format of FG Products.
IN HOUSE TRAININGS:
- Fire Fighting
- Fire Drill
- Spill Control
- First Aid
- Participation in Hazard Analysis & Risk Assessment and JSA.
- Successful working on Ultimate series of Dyestuffs.
- Salt Free Dyes project.
- Success in Waste Water project.
- Successful implementation of QMS System at QC/QA Lab.
|Last Resume Update||January 4, 2019|