Qualified & Expert sales and marketing professional with solution-focused, with 14+ years’ experience in FMCG / Retail Environment.
High-performance key account expert who deploys participative management style and sales expertise in motivating & mentoring team members, tracking performance indicators, and in developing enterprising courses of action to achieve on-time targets. Proficient at employing solution selling techniques & skillfulness at communication & presentation to map potential customers, generate sales lead & accelerate speedy business growth۔
|Last Resume Update||July 23, 2020|
Channel Manager Key Account
• Accountable for delivering revenue and volume targets for Key Account Channels by focusing on sales drivers (distribution, Availability of Core SKU, visibility, pricing, merchandising, promotions). Accountable for forecasting customer demand and where applicable, facilitate joint forecasting process with customer Manage 4 Million SR in Revenue for assigned Key Account Customers.
• Managing Key Accounts like Carrefour, Panda, Othaim, Bindawood, Al Raya, Star, and Farm in Jeddah, Madinah and Yanbu.
• Managing Personal Care, Home Care , Fabric Care and Oral Care products like ( Lux Soap , Dove Soap, Lux Body Wash, OMO , Axe , Rexona , Close-up and Signal, Lipton Tea , Hellmans Ketchup Knorr Soups) etc.
• Keep an eye on SOS, OOS, and Planogram implementation with the help of merchandising team.
• Lead and mentoring of Sales Executive and Merchandising team to increase productivity.
• Serviced the customers and developed collaborative relationships at all levels including top Management.
• Activate Promotions to build brand development and maximize brand performance.
• Presenting proposal and negotiate price through (BDA), terms, and conditions with customers.
• Analyzing business trends to develop business growth strategy/ Share of Shelf in the stores.
• Maximize volume and revenue in key assigned accounts by utilizing fact-base selling methods.
• Planning customers business on an annual / quarterly / monthly.
• Delivering exceptional account service to strengthen customers’ loyalty.
• Monitoring market conditions, product innovations and competitor activity and adjusting account sales approach to address latest market developments.
• Developed strong inter-team relationship by leading with a ‘Can do’ attitude
• Plan to ensure achievement of divisional and personal target, aligning with company sales policies and strategies.
• Leading Sales Team of 5 Key Account Executive in Jeddah Medina, 2 Key Account Executive in Madinah and 1 in Yanbu.
• Leading Merchandising team including 2 Supervisors and 12 Merchandisers.
• Responsible for strategy formulation, implementation and profitability.
• I worked as Sales Manager in Unilever Arabia Division in Al Qaseem Region for GT, Pharmacy, HTS, and RVO Channels.
• Successfully launched RVO (Retail Van Operation for Semi Whole Sale Customers) and achieved 3.6 Million sales annually.
• Worked and monitor closely with SS to ensure availability, Visibility, and share of a shelf of UL brands in outlets.
• Identified and established new areas and markets not previously covered.
• Increase Numeric growth and run different programs of Unilever like Bush Fire and Perfect Stores successfully.
• Building and maintaining an effective and responsive business relationship with all major customers.
• Optimal implementation of all marketing programs.
• Leading sales team of 23 people including salesmen, merchandisers, and supervisors.
• Developed trained and motivated a depleted sales team resulting in increased productivity per salesman.
• Responsible for sales or world-renowned brands in different categories like skin cleansing, Skin Care, Oral Care, Hair Care, and Food Products.
• Worked as Sales Supervisor in Unilever Divison.
• Launched RTM successfully in Medina Branch and achieved 30% over LY in 2013.
• Grew the RVS sales in Medina Munawara branch from 1 million SR to 2 million SR.
• Increase no of Active customers from 600 to 1200.
• Established new markets (Haram, Outstation) Areas and got half million sales from these areas.
• Promoted as Sales Manager for Al Qaseem Region after success in Medina.
Key Account executive
• Worked as Key Account Executive in Riyadh City for Nestle, Goody, SC Johnson, General Mills.
• I was Responsible for Sales around 2million SR in Othaim Supermarket.
• Maintain steady in-store visitation frequency to ensure implementation of brand presence, door volume, visual roll-out and driven turn.
• Responsible for NPD listings and implementation of BDA (Business Development Agreement) as per company policy.
• Maintain SOS and OOS as directed by the principals.
• Maintain client relations to build an excellent reputation for service and produce repeat business.
• Develop relations between company and client following details to ensure to quick response to identify problems.
Key Account Executive
• Worked as Key Account Executive in CP in Karachi
• Achieved 10 million Rupees sales in Key Account which is history sales in Colgate Palmolive.
• Launched different brands in Modern Trade outlets with exciting launch programs.
• Successfully handled multiple categories of products like Soaps, Toothpastes, and Pest Control products.
• Developed a higher distribution platform through the distributors resulting in increased business volumes.
• Used all marketing support such as ATL and BTL activities, Display activities and POSM to increase the visibility of our products both on shelf and off shelf with the help of merchandising team
• 4 Sales Representative, 5 merchandisers and 15 Sales Promotion Girls reported to me directly.
Modern Trade Officer
• Manage the Key Accounts strategically and also with business orientation.
• Develop and execute monthly / quarterly and yearly customer’s plans.
• Achieve agreed sales volume and control of expenses.
• Product Management (Forecast, Availability, Listing, Merchandising, Shelf Share, Pricing).
• Development and retention of the distribution network timely and professionally.
• Update yearly contract with business terms favorable for company.
• Management of the sales administration (Credit, delivery co-ordination, cash, commission and report writing).
Territory Sales Executive
• RB is an Anglo-Dutch multinational consumer goods company which deals in different household products like
Dettol, Moretin, Veet, Harpic, Airwick and strepsils.
• To assist the ASM in leading, directing and motivating the sales team in order to achieve the overall corporate sales objectives.
• To assist the ASM in revising and implementing the sales strategies plans.
• To assist the ASM in generating sales opportunities by identifying appropriate business targets.
• To assist the ASM in providing a professional and excellent level of customer service with existing and new customers.
• Contribute to new product development promotion/distribution, customer care and the company’s approach to quality through the presentation of customer feedback and market research.
• Monitor and Report on competitors and industry activity.
• Established solid working relationship with the key players in target markets, aimed at developing and growing long term contract business and building company brand awareness.
I studied in EMBA Major in Marketing.