- Expertise in formulating the sourcing plans / strategies and vendor identification / development with focus on strengthening effectiveness
- Product Development activities from Planning phase to distribution, ensuring fast & high quality delivery of new Products
- Adept in managing activities like demand planning, forecasting, demand fulfillment and inventory management including finished goods
- Hands on experience in overseeing overall functions of Procurement, Logistics and Inventory Management.
- Proven track record in implementing cost saving measures to achieve substantial reduction in expense budget.
- Skilled in development of vendor identification and analytical assessment to strengthen supply chain effectiveness
- Adroit in preparation of proposal, estimation, tendering, costing, contract management, etc.
- Highly decorated with ISO-9001, 14001, OHSAS-BSC Audit, DuPont PSM / PSRM and Six sigma tools for process improvement.
- An enterprising leader with dexterity in leading personnel towards accomplishment of common goals
|Last Resume Update||May 29, 2015|
HR Team Lead
• Develop and implement human resource strategies in partnership with business unit and organizational leadership to improve workforce performance and balance financial and human capital priorities.
• Manage the facilitation and coordination of HR unit workforce strategies and operations.
• Develop and administer human resource polices, practices, procedures and programs within the business unit in alignment with HSE & Quality practices.
• Negotiate valid requirements with business units and maintain service excellence by upholding the service level agreements.
• Provide consultation to business unit(s) on various day to day employee/labor relations issues, the performance assessment process, grievances and dispute resolutions, discipline, leaves of absence, salary program and other compensation issues.
• Represent the business unit for institutional changes or impacts to the unit, i.e. technology, HR/Payroll, contract, regulations or policies/procedures, etc.
• Strategize with business unit leadership regarding HR alignment with the business unit and culture.
• Ensure adequate cross training and coverage for all areas of the HR unit.
• Ensure ongoing operational and strategic communication occurs for unit HR staff.
• Partner with business units to select, develop and evaluate directors, managers and staff.
• Manage/direct day to day work flow and processes of the HR unit team members including development of staff competencies and customer service skills.
• Coordinate with Freezone authorities in visa issuance, cancellation and resolving issues / concerns disputes, if any.
Supply Chain Manager
Feb ’13 to Aug ’13 Business Support Executive (Change Management / Cost & Pricing)
Sep ’13 to Apr ’15 Supply Chain Manager
Supply Chain & Procurement Manager
• Handling the AED 20 millions value of purchasing (local & international) annually
• Maintaining logistics & inventory management for smooth running of business in retail operations & corporate sector
• Setting-up and ensuring implementation:
o Standard operating procedures for minimizing human dependency in stock management
o Key performance indicators for effective supply chain management
• Evaluating the material suppliers for recognizing consolidation buying strategy for reducing cost by 15%
• Interfacing competitive contracts for 7% saving in material
• Handling the execution of stock replenishment strategy for minimizing AED 500,000 inventory excessive stock on a yearly basis
• Developing designs for plant warehousing strategies pertaining to production materials and finished products
• Reviewing the inventories for determination of enhancement in inventory turns, reduction in waste and customer service optimization
• Executing the product take back or reverse logistics programs for ascertaining products being recycled, reused or disposed effectively
• Establishing ONE window operations for in & out of material, supplies & products for better control and recording
• Assisting the Direct / Indirect Retail Operations Team for inventory management and timely replenishment with demand & supply analysis
• Accountable for evaluation of product cost & developing new pricing strategy
• Carrying out business trend analysis and developing retail report & commission structure as per the requirement
• Functioning in collaboration with department heads for understanding the processes and developing new ideas for process enhancement
Dec ’08 to Jun ’12 Services Supervisor (Lead Role)
Feb ’06 to Dec ’08 Procurement Specialist
Sept ’03 to Feb ’06 Contracts / Planning Officer
Key Result Areas:
As Services Supervisor:
• Headed the Human Resource, Procurement and Administration sections
• Mentored a team of 7 NMPTs (Staff) direct reportees and In-direct reportees - 200 plus (contract employees)
• Accountable for development and administration of expense & investment plan budget
• Support the recruitment team in the implementation of recruitment objectives, policies.
• Interpreting, assisting & advising employees and managers regarding cooperative agreement applications, and HR procedures and Supporting in completion of job application materials and documents, and preparation of employment interviews and tests.
• Establishing, organizing the maintenance of department records, ensuring complete accuracy and confidentiality.
• Preparing, reviewing, analyzing and approving a variety of data & information to make recommendations depending on findings.
• To assist with the identification, analysis and resolution of HR issues.
As Procurement Specialist:
• Carried out purchase of low value items exceeds 35M & 100M for plant items in Manufacturing Division on a yearly basis
• Identified reliable vendors and suppliers for quality goods at reasonable prices
• Responsible for service/ product negotiations pertaining to terms of price & delivery timelines
• Evaluated the technical specifications for all procurement as per the specifications and balance costs
• Recognized and analyzed the risks & exposures arising from company’s activities and ascertained appropriate mitigation in all cases
As Contracts / Planning Officer:
• Handled the bidding process till the closing of work orders and contracts
• Managed major contracts, contractor prequalification, bidding packages, contract review committee approval and legal reviews
• Accountable for updation of maintenance contract guide in compliance to Social Accountability Law (SA-8000) & DuPont
• Carried out contractor pre-qualification as per DuPont strategy
• Offered contractor guidance on company work permit systems & safe practices
• Responsible for management of bills, work orders & bids of civil, mechanical, electrical and other contractors
• Managed the plant turnaround and shutdown (i.e. HPWJ machines, Cranes, Fork lifters etc.)
• Derived inputs from all interfaces during shutdown and updated the Primavera Bar chart
• Prepared the departmental budget / KPIs (data gathering / monitoring / presentation)
• Equipment, Material & Services Loaning / Borrowing with neighbor industries.
• Conducted costing / project mapping through Primavera for major contracts
• Responsible for updation of Maintenance Procedure Manual