A focused and determined business professional having over 9 years of professional work experience with expertise in end-to-end Supply Chain, Supply Planning & Analysis, Production Planning, Procurement, Budgeting, SAP, Warehouse/Inventory Management, Distribution and Logistics. Having a proven track record of successfully employing best business practices to improve efficiency, streamline business processes and reduce operating costs whilst increasing performance, all within tight time scales and budget.
- Proficient in SAP Materials Management Module.
- Specialist in Integrated Business Planning (IBP) – Supply Planning tool
- Working knowledge of Python and Material Master Data Management (MMDM).
- Sales & Operational planning process.
- Advanced MS Office skills including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio and Outlook.
- Effective analytical skills developed through working on complex business projects.
- Multi-tasking in a fast paced work environment across cross-functional teams.
- Managing teams and leading projects.
- Self-motivated and able to take own initiative to solve issues and deliver results.
- Strong networking and negotiation skills to manage business suppliers and partners.
- Proven expertise in the Oil & Gas and FMCG sector.
|Last Resume Update||July 27, 2020|
|Address||London, United Kingdom|
• Leading, mentoring and motivating supply planners.
• Ensuring workload distribution, process documentation and compliance of standard supply processes within the supply team.
• Continue to evolve the vision for the Supply Planning team and lead deployment of new IBP enhancements and processes.
• Support Sales and Operations in the development of Annual Operating Plan.
• Driving Supply Review phase of the S&OP cycle.
• Challenge sales forecast accuracy and bias to drive continuous improvement.
• Collaboration with Demand Planning Managers/Sales Managers to identify supply / demand trade-off and provide recommendations to Supply Chain leadership.
• Coordinate and drive cross-functional resolution of day-to-day issues related to supply and demand divergence.
• Provide long-term analysis of supply to assist Supply Chain leadership in assessing capital and capacity.
• Identify opportunities for continuous improvement as well as conceive and execute resulting projects.
• Attract, develop and retain high-performing talent.
European Supply Planner
• Identify, understand and update the key supply constraints, lead times and capability at in house and external co-packers across the EU Supply Chain and for any imported products from outside the EU.
• Build/control capacity models to demonstrate supply capability and “rough cut capacity planning” across refining, packing and contract packers and update these models on the basis of demonstrated capacity and agreed 12 week moving averages.
• Identify supply gaps versus demand forecasts in the 13 week window and recommend or implement solutions to fill gaps so as to ensure targeted levels of product availability.
• Determine optimal inventory levels to meet demand at lowest total cost for finished goods and packaging materials
• Review order book versus available supply on a daily basis.
• Scheduling of production lines on time to meet demand.
• Working with Purchasing and MRP to ensure the stock targets for packaging materials by SKU are optimal to ensure supply.
• Attendance at key Plant Operations meetings to push customer focus and completion of the plan.
• Key interface with: Plant Ops, Logistics, Warehousing, MRP, Long Term Planning, Demand Planning, Customer Service.
• Acting as the process lead for Scheduling and Supply Planning, assisting and training personnel as appropriate.
• Ensure Plan Attainment is understood by maintaining 12/8/4 week averages of actual volumes produced vs plans to understand efficiencies / volume attainment. Highlighting gaps in the 13 week plan and develop collaborative solutions for the near term. Monitor Schedule Attainment to ensure course-correcting to optimal sequencing and changeovers.
• Sugar Balancing: ensure upstream constraints are understood and maintained, being mindful of these when creating plans so that sugar supply is optimised (in line with melt where appropriate). Where melt speed (or process speed) is not in line with requirements working with relevant stakeholder to change.
Coordinator – Global Supply Chain
• End-to-end Supply chain planning for UK/EU warehouses.
• Feasibility and implementation of projects such as MRP, EDI and discreet manufacturing across the network to streamline business processes and cost savings.
• Create/Review and update SOP’s and maintain master data to improve efficiency and facilitate automation across the Supply Chain network.
• Planning stock movements across warehouses to customer orders OTIF.
• Optimize stock levels and ensure ‘Obsolete/SLOB Stock’ is removed from the network effectively.
• Review stock levels on daily basis and avoid potential customer shorts.
• Profiling warehouses to hold optimal stock levels within budget.
• Logistics planning to determine most efficient and cost effective route to market.
• Weekly KPI reports in terms of service stock and spend.
• Determination of replenishment/clearance profiles.
• Customer site visits and building key business relationships.
• Collaborative meetings with Finance, Customer Services, Supply/Demand Planning and Distribution to review monthly and quarterly targets.
Analyst – Transit Media Management
• Running daily Production and Packing reports on SAP MM.
• Supporting Pallet Controller to maintain pallets/pallecons supply from weekly production plan and call forward from suppliers.
• Check production coverage against daily empty pallet count and adjust intake to ensure sufficient but minimum pallet holding allowing for production changes.
• Charging customers for pallet losses.
• Contacting customers to facilitate return of pallets and pallecons.
• Input pallet movements onto CHEP Portfolio Asset management system
• Reconciliation of invoices, raising queries and resolving issues.
• Compiling data for month end cost estimates.
• Maintaining accurate records of pallecon hiring and de-hiring dates by customer to ensure costs are minimized and worst offending customers are clearly identified.
• Providing delivery and collection information to CHEP to assist in the tracking and recovery of pallecons.
Assistant Stores Officer (Commercial & Supply Chain Department)
• Managed Material Master Data in SAP-MM by regularly upgrading new part numbers and material descriptions.
• Created Purchase Requisitions and subsequently Purchase Orders as per requirement in SAP system.
• Ensured that plant operations were not affected by lack of material/supplies by keeping physical inventory levels up-to-date as per requirements.
• Streamlined procurement process by identifying KPI’s to reduce lead time by 25% and expedited orders by 15%.
• Developed and maintained a good working relationship with new and existing business suppliers and customers.
• Identified new suppliers and ensured cost effective procurement as per company policies and standards.
• Streamlined all Supply Chain activities in SAP-MM in coordination with IT and trained users.
• Prepared analytical reports for projects to streamline material handling and reduce operating costs by 10%.
• Maintained strict follow-ups with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth business operations.
• Provided analysis reports to higher management.
• Pre-qualification of contractors for procurement of material as per Public Procurement Regulatory Authority rules.
• Flotation of RFQ’s for awarding Purchase Orders and Contracts.
• Assisted Line Manager by disposing off Slow Moving items, thus reducing overall inventory pile-up by 20%.
• Analyzed data by interpreting reports generated through SAP and data compilation.
• Inventory usage analysis to update financial statement records in coordination with Finance Department.
• Proposed a file management system to easily identify old records to locate material and presented a report to Manager.
• Coordinated with end users and provided support and solutions regarding MRP based on their requirements.
• Preparation of monthly reports and presentations for higher management review.
• Made purchase requisitions, purchase orders, reservation posting, and stock verification through Materials Management Module in SAP.
Bachelors of Business Administration
Finance & Accounting major – CGPA 3.25